Upcoming Positions below, to apply please either email your CV to Reception@themansefield.com or hand this into our Reception
We are expanding our Kitchen, to work within our Kitchen Team of like-minded individuals who care about not only what they are serving, but the environment in which they are working.
Full Time, Contracted 40+ hours per week
Temporary Accommodation available if looking to relocate to the area.
This is a full time role, shifts done on a rota basis working 5 out of 7 days, over week days and weekends. The ideal candidate will be fully flexible. Majority of shifts being Evenings.
Daily Duties required:
- Setting up the Kitchen and organising the equipment required for the shift
- Food Preparation and stock control
- Cook guests' orders according to their preferences
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Keeping the Kitchen in a clean environment after food service
- Takes direction and works with the Chefs and Restaurant front of house team
- Ensuring all food plated up is to a high standard
- Collaborating with the Chefs for the Restaurant Menu and daily specials
On-site training will be provided, experience working within the Hospitality Sector, especially within a busy Kitchen will be looked upon favourable.
Wage: Ranging from £13.00 - £16.00 per hour, all overtime paid. Rate of pay negotiable depending on experience.
Holiday entitlement is 28 days across the year. The Hotel closes for the festive period for 7-10 days over Christmas and New Year.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00-£16.00 per hour
Occassional Weekend Bartender - Function & Event Shifts
Weekend Bartender for busy Function Bar
Function Bar shifts usually weekends on Friday/Saturday evenings starting usually from 6.30pm/7pm - 12/1am.
Dates are known in advance and advised out for availability and flexible shifts can be arranged.
Experience is not a requirement however is desirable - all training will be done on site.
18+ Applicants only.
Rate of pay starting at £10.00 per hour - negotiable based on experience and can be discussed at Interview.
CVs are always welcomed at the Mansefield Hotel as we feel the most important role here is finding a suitable candidate who will exceed in delivering exceptional customer service and carry out their role duties in a professional manner.
CVs and Cover Letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or handed into our Reception desk - these will be passed onto the Management Team and contact will be made if they wish to take the application further.